2016 Fees and Financial Information
Performers: $1800 (add $300 for single room) - $1350 US*
Auditors: $1600 (add $300 for singe room) - $1200 US*
- no recording required unless applying for financial assistance
* subject to conversion rates as of March 2016 - see below for payment options.
Fees cover tuition, accommodation, meals, concert admission and transport to/from ferry and classes & GST. Receipt provided upon request.
- in CDN funds by cheque (contact Gwen @ 403-993-3402 for address) made out to "Pender Island Flute Retreat Inc" - no service charge
- via etransfer (available to Canadians only) - no service charge
- mail money order from your bank, in Cdn funds, to PIFR Inc - no service charge
- mail cheque in US funds to PIFR Inc - 1.5% service charge
Limited Bursaries available - see application form
monthly payment plan options - contact Gwen
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 1, 2017 AT 12:00 AM
You will be notified of your acceptance by March 15, 2017
- email application: include application form, one page resume and recording. Professional full time orchestral flutists or Contracted Instructors at a University need not send a recording unless applying for financial assistance. Send docs and recording to email@example.com. Payment for course will be processed upon acceptance of application.
Recording: 2 contrasting pieces or movements with accompaniment. Please submit recording via email, iTunes, youtube or mail in a label CD/DVD. Professional full time orchestral flutists or teachers at a University need not send a recording unless applying for financial assistance.
Bursary package - include request statement and recording. Be prepared to provide information regarding other financial assistance requests made to employer and government granting agencies.