2018 Fees and Financial Information
Performers: $1800 (add $300 for single room) - $1350 US*
Auditors: $1600 (add $300 for singe room) - $1200 US*
- no recording required unless applying for financial assistance
* subject to conversion rates as of March 2018 - see below for payment options.
Fees cover tuition, accommodation, meals, concert admission and transport to/from ferry and classes & GST. Receipt provided upon request.
- in CDN funds by cheque (contact Gwen @ 403-993-3402 for address) made out to "Pender Island Flute Retreat Inc" - no service charge
- via etransfer (available to Canadians only) - no service charge
- mail money order from your bank, in Cdn funds, to PIFR Inc - no service charge
- mail cheque in US funds to PIFR Inc - 1.5% service charge
Limited Bursaries available - see application form
monthly payment plan options - contact Gwen
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 1 AT 12:00 AM
You will be notified of your acceptance by March 15.
payment must be completed by March 30.
- email application: include application form, one page resume and recording. Professional full time orchestral flutists or Contracted Instructors at a University need not send a recording unless applying for financial assistance. Send docs and recording to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment for course will be processed upon acceptance of application.
Recording: 2 contrasting pieces or movements with accompaniment. Please submit recording via email, iTunes, youtube or mail in a label CD/DVD. Professional full time orchestral flutists or teachers at a University need not send a recording unless applying for financial assistance.
Bursary package - this is a work/study option and is competitive. Include bursary request statement and your best recording. Provide information regarding other financial assistance requests made to employer and government granting agencies as well as skill sets....such as social media, photography, organizational/administrative, writing, meal prep, decorative.